Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Disney's Twice Upon a Year Sale



I got an email from the The Disney Store letting me know that their "Twice Upon a Year Sale" is currently going on with prices up to 70% off.

Looks like there are a lot of good markdowns, but here are a few that caught my eye as I browsed the site:

This Disney Princess Holiday Dress for Girls
Was $44.50 Now on Sale for $19.99



This Classic Mickey Holiday Minnie Stocking
Was $24.50 Now on Sale $5.99



Hoodie Ariel Jacket for Girls
Was $19.50
Sale $7.99
(Lots of other styles in boys and girls for $8.99)


Hoodie Toy Story Jacket for Boys
Was $19.50
Sale $7.99



Hoodie Mickey and Minnie Jacket for Women

Was $29.50
Sale $12.99
(There is also a Tink one for women and a Jack one for Men)

1 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

This is awesome, I have not money, but I'm very tempted to go buy that dress for Kyara! :)