Monday, January 25, 2010

**Kohl's Cares for Kids

Have you heard of Kohl's Cares for Kids? It is a program Kohl's has where they sell books or toys or something geared toward kids. These are usually VERY reasonably priced (I have always seen them priced at $5). All proceeds from Kohl's Cares for Kids items sold is donated to support children's health and education initiatives nationwide.

I am game for any donation that will go to children's programs, and frankly, even thinking purely selfishly, these are great deals. Right now they have a few great Dr Seuss books on sale as part of this program. Wes & I bought one of the books a couple weeks ago, and they are high quality, great deal books!
I just wanted to give a shout out to you all and let you know about this great deal that also helps kids nationwide! (And no, I was not paid for this opinion or asked to post about it.)

0 comments: