Monday, February 15, 2010

Hollywood Video going out of Business so GREAT deals...

I am never happy to see a company struggle, but sometimes the struggles of a company can benefit a bargain hunter like me, and I never look away from a deal! You may have heard that due to financial problems Hollywood Video is closing down many of their stores nationwide. The stores closing down are basically getting rid of their stock at insanely low prices.

So, if you are local, you can score some great deals. I just drove by yesterday and noted that the Hollywood Video on about 156th and Q is going out of business and so has megadeals. I did not go in as it was a Sunday and I do not shop on Sundays, so I cannot tell you what kinds of deals are going on, but based on the deals Wes found a few weeks ago, I would bet it is pretty crazy low prices in there!

Photobucket

0 comments: