Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank You!!

Just want to throw out a quick thank you to all my readers! There are a number of ways to get information from my blog-Facebook, Readers, the blog itself, and daily emails. Please keep letting your friends know about the blog! I appreciate all the fans and followers, and I LOVE all the comments, suggestions and questions from readers! Keep 'em comin'!

Thanks for making me want to keep working on this blog everyday! I do it for all the beautiful people that keep coming back! (Did anyone ever notice on the side that is says "Beckee's Deals: where the beautiful people come to score a deal." Ever wonder why? It is kind-of an inside joke. When I started my family's private blog almost 3 years ago, as a joke I wrote "Where the beautiful people come." It stuck, and now my bookclub blog is where the beautiful people come to find a good book, and this is where the beautiful people come to score a deal!)

Photobucket

0 comments: