Friday, March 26, 2010

FREE activities this weekend-most Saturday (tomorrow)

I have posted about a few of these, but Couponing to Disney just posted all these on one post and I realized how much more convenient it was for me to see it all in one place, so I am doing the same thing. Here are some fun free activities going on this weekend:
  • Lowes - 10 am Build a Kaleidoscope at their Build and Grow Clinic.
  • Michaels – 10 am – 1 pm. Create spring projects with New Crayola Model Magic Presto Dots.
  • Bass Pro Shop – Free picture with the Easter bunny from 11 am to 3 pm. Make a sun catcher start at Noon. Go on an Easter Egg hunt from 2 – 3 pm. More details here.
  • The Disney Store – 11 am – 3 pm. Easter activities and prizes for the whole family!
  • Toys R Us – 12 pm – 2 pm. Easter Hunt from 12 to 2pm. Get a free gift bag, activity book and more!
  • Hy-Vee- Most stores are having Easter egg hunts on Saturday. Times vary by store though so contact your local store for details!
You can click on the store names above to get to their websites to find locations near you. I would call your local store and make sure they are participating before I head down-and verify the time because I find that ometimes the store has a different time for the activity than what is listed online.

Thanks Couponing to Disney.


Photobucket

0 comments: