Monday, March 22, 2010

**Great Diaper deal at Walgreens this week

Did you get the $3 off Huggies Diapers coupons I told you about here? If so, you can get a great deal at Walgreens this week. Before I tell you about the deal though, I wanted to note that on Saturday when I went to my local Walgreens, jumbo packs of Huggies diapers were on clearance for $3 a pack. They did not have any my baby's size, but I used one of my $3 off coupons and got a free pack to give my sister-in-law for her new baby. So, check youe local store and see if they have any clearance diapers. I found mine right by the regular priced ones.

Now, if you aren't lucky enough to get the diapers free, here is a pretty good diaper deal anyway. Take 3 of the $3 off huggies diapers coupons to Walgreens this week. The Jumbo packs are on sale for $8.99 each (regular price at Walgreens here is $11.99). AND when you buy 3 packs, you get a $5 Register Reward back to use on your next purchase. So, here is the math:

Buy 3 Jumbo packs Diapers @ $8.99 each=$26.97
Use (3) $3 off coupons = $9 off = $17.97 + $5 RR (so it's like you got the 3 packs of diapers for $12.97)

(Remember, if you do not often go to Walgreens, but want to take advantage of the Register Rewards, you can always buy the diapers and in the same trip buy something else in a seperate transaction and use the $5 RR immediately on the 2nd transaction.)



Photobucket

0 comments: