Tuesday, March 2, 2010

SIerra Trading Post-AWESOME deals!

If you have been with the blog since the beginning, you may remember this post about The Sierra Trading Post. If you haven't read that post and are unfamiliar with The Sierra Trading Post, you should go read the post now.

Today, I want to just remind you about this great site again! The Sierra Trading Post is one of my favorite sites to browse, period! Last night my husband called me to tell me about some of the great deals there right now. Like Gramicci Blakely Beach Cruiser Shorts (For Women) in sizes 8 & 10 originally $52, now $4.95, Dr. Martens Classic 5-Eye Shoes-Oxfords for youth for only $19.95, and my favorite irresistable moleskin pants are still there on clearance for $5.95 tempting me as usual.

These are just a few of my favorites from the hundreds of AWESOME deals! Make sure to check out the Bargain Barn with items 80% or more off retail prices! Seriously-this is a great site! Let me know what treasures & deals you find!!

Photobucket

0 comments: