Monday, March 29, 2010

**Soda deals in Omaha + Hyvee deals through 3/30

If you know my family personally, you probably know that we drink a lot of diet sodas here. So, I am always on the lookout for deals on sodas, and right now there are 2 really good ones here in Omaha! I usually jump at a deal when 12 packs are under $3, and I get REALLY excited when we get near $2.50. So I already told you that Walgreens has Coke (YEAH!) 12 packs this week at 5/$13 making them $2.60 each. That is a great deal for Coke products, and I am sure I will go buy some (BTW-you MUST buy 5 to get that price).

The other, even better deal is at Hyvee today and tomorrow only. 7Up, A&W, Sunkist, Dr Pepper (yeah), RC & Diet Rite 12 packs are (gasp) 4/$8.88! What?! Only $2.22 each?! I am there!!! Seriously, I will be leaving for Hy-vee shortly!

A few other great prices a HyVee through tomorrow (March 30th) are as follows:
  • Grimway baby carrots 1 lb $.88
  • Duncan Hines Cake Mixes $.88
  • Cook's Ham Portions $.98/lb
  • Van Camp's Pork & Beans 15 oz $.38
  • Nabisco Snack Crackers $2.28 (a great one if you happen to still have the $1/1 coupon from the Smart Source insert on 1/24/2010)



Photobucket

0 comments: