Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coupons.com has reset for April

Coupons.com has reset for April. I am very excited that the $3 off Huggies coupon has returned/reset (Well, it has reset for some...it still says I have reached my print limit for me)! Here are a few of my favorite printable coupons on Coupons.com right now. Make sure to go here to print them.
  • $3 off Huggies
  • $2 off Nivea body Wash for Women
  • Buy 2 Banquet dinner pies, get 1 dessert pie free
  • $1 off any Windex Multi Purpose cleaner
  • $1 off Any One New York Style® Premium Deli Snack

  • $.30 off when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Greek Yogurt cups
  • $1 off of One Half Gallon of 8th Continent Soymilk (Redeem at Walmart)
  • $.40 off when you buy any flavor Box or Pouch Betty Crocker® Potatoes (Except Potato Buds®) (these are on sale for around $1 all over right now, so this coupon with that sale makes a great deal)











    Photobucket

0 comments: