Friday, April 9, 2010

Reminder...

Friends,

Remember, I am taking a long overdue vacation to visit family. So, I have very limited and sporatic computer/internet access. I am posting as many deals as I can when I get the chance, but it may be few and far between this week.

Please still check in from time to time, and remember that if you have not done so yet, you can sign up for daily emails. Then anything I do post comes to your inbox in a daily email at around 4 pm everyday. (there is a box on the left side of the blog where you can enter your email to sign up for this.)

Since the posts may be few and far between, let me once again refer you to a few of my favorite deals blogs where you can get your deals fix!

My favorite few are Couponing to Disney, Mojo Savings, My Frugal Adventures, and The Freebie Blogger. For local Omaha/Nebraska deals, you should check out Mom Saves Money, and for local Salt Lake City/Utah deals I like Freebies 2 Deals.

If you see a great deal that you think my readers should see-PLEASE post it on the Facebook page and/or email me and I wil get it up as soon as I get a chance to check back in between events today! Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Photobucket

0 comments: