Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why can't I get that deal?!

Sometimes I get more than a little frustrated at how great the deals are other people get. Don't get me wrong-I am so glad to be getting my own deals, and I am happy for my friends (and fellow bloggers) that get amazing deals. But sometimes it grates on my nerves to see over and over again all these people getting "paid" to shop when I was feeling great about paying only $40 when I saved $80. That seems great to me!

Well, if you, like me, ever feel frustrated and wonder why you cannot be that person getting paid time and time again, you should go read this post over at Mojo Savings. It has some good points to remember. Go check it out!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link. I feel that way too and I think I am doing a pretty good job of seeking out the bargains.