Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another great coupon site!

I am sure most of you do not read the comments on the posts, so I wanted to retell you about this. Reader, Liza commented that she gets a lot of great printable grocery coupons at a site called clipmycoupon.com. I just checked it out and it has some good coupons. Here are a few of my favorite coupons there right now:
  • B1G1 Cutter Insect Repellent
  • $1/2 Langers juices
  • $1/1 Sylvania Energy Star product
  • $1/1 Pam grilling cooking Spray
  • $.75/1 Wheaties Fuel (these were on clearance at my Hyvee for $.50 the other day)
  • $1/1 Fisher product 4 oz+
  • $1/1 crab or lobster classic
Those are just a few I like. You can check out all the avaliable grocery coupons they have at clipmycoupon.com.

Thanks Liza for the new site info!

Photobucket

0 comments: