Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Children's Claritin Grape Chewables coupon

As a member of Bzz Agent, I am sometimes contacted by them with information or deals for products. In fact, this week I was contacted about a great product: Children’s Claritin® Grape Chewables. Apparently 4 of 10 kids have allergies! Wow. I have had allergies before, but this year is the worst it has ever been for me. This is a product that provides all-day relief from runny noses, itchy, watery eyes and other allergy symptoms, and is the only allergy product (among the leading OTC brands) that doesn’t make kids drowsy or jittery.

You probably know by now that I generally avoid talking about medications as I do not wan anyone to mistake my recommendation as medical advice from my husband (he is a physician). So, please know that I am telling you about this on my own without any knowledge or recommendation from my husband. That being said, as a child, Claritin really helped myself and my sister with our allergies which is why I chose to write about this one.

You can "like" Claritin on Facebook here and you can print out a coupon for the Children’s Claritin® Grape Chewables here.


Photobucket

0 comments: