Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Savings: Check out the great coupons!!! Inserts 5/23

Today in my newspaper, I got 2 coupon inserts, a Smart Source one and a Red Plum one. Following are some of my favorite coupons in them (I will write SS or RP to ID which insert has the coupon):
  • Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion Products $2/1 (RP)
  • Vaseline Product (except renewal or glow) $1/1 (RP)
  • Degree Women's Natureffects 3 oz Body Wash $1/1(RP)
  • Starbucks new Coffee-Free Ice Cream $1.50/1 (RP)
  • Kelloggs Cereals (they have codes to earn Toy Story 3 movie tickets on them!) $1.50/3 (RP)
  • Advil $1/1 (20 ct +) (RP)
  • Advil PM 16 ct+ $2/1 (RP)
  • OxiClean Versatile powder $1/1 (SS) 
  • OxiClean products $3/2 (SS)
  • Schick Quattro Disposable Razor $1/1 (SS)
  • Kari Lotion $2/2 (SS)
  • Raid Max Bug Barrier $3/1 (SS)
  • Bic Multiprpose lighter $1/1 (SS)
  • Snyder's Pretzels $1/1 (2 different coupons) (SS)
  • Lysol Disinfectant Spray $1/1 (SS)
  • John Morrell Off the Bone products $1/1(SS)
  • Butterball turkey breast $1.50/1 (SS)
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Extend a Clean FREE $5 Target gift card with purchase (I happen to have coupons to buy these with from my testing out the product. Please see my review here, and if you want a coupon let me know and I will get you one) (SS)
  • Worlds of Fun $5 off, Oceans of Fun $2 off, or Ride and Slide $4 off
  • Photobucket

0 comments: