Monday, June 7, 2010

Pizza deal round up!

I thought it was about time for a reminder of the Pizza deals going on in case you were looking for an easy, frugal dinner one of these nights!
Little Caesars has their $5.55 (I think it is only $5 in Utah) Hot N Ready pizzas (Pepperoni or Cheese) or you can get a Ho N Ready All Meat pizza for $8 or $9 (I cannot remember exactly)

Dominos is offering a deal where you can get 2 Medium 2 Toppings pizzas for $5.99 each and if you are not satisfied, you get your money back! Wow-that is standing behind your well-priced product!!

Papa John's: has All Large Pizzas just $10 each.

Pizza Hut still has their $10 Pizza deal (for a limited time) that I told you about here but now they have a couple of other deals that intrigue me. so I thought I'd share.


Tuesdays at Pizza Hut are "Tuscani Tuesdays" where they are offering any 2 of their pasta pans for $10. That is over 3 lbs of pasta plus 5 breadsticks for only $10. I have never tried their pastas, but I am certainly tempted to try this next Tuesday!

Wednesdays are "Wing Wednesday" where every wing, every flavor is just $0.50 each. We ordered their wings once and they were pretty good!


Photobucket

0 comments: