Monday, August 2, 2010

FREE Glasses for school kids from Target?!

I am not verified that this is works, but my friend, Jen, on Facebook just posted the following:

For anyone who has kids in classes, Target will give them one pair of glasses for FREE! We just ordered some for (our son) and they're great looking frames. The lenses are free too! You can't beat free!

She also posted just now that to get them you just have to do the following:
Just call Target Optical for an appointment. Just bring in a prescription and it is totally free! For $25 you can get a year warranty, but it's optional.

So far I have not kids that need glasses, but I am pretty sure that will not last long...I will have to look into this. No clue if this is nation wide so just call your Target and see if they participate in this!!



Photobucket

0 comments: