Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FYI-Tuesdays Travels update

Many of you know that my husband is a resident and is currently applying for a fellowship. I have decided that a great way for me to learn about each place we are considering for our home in 2 years is to use each location as a Tuesdays Travels location week to week (some are already done). So, here is the list of places:
  • Salt Lake City, Utah (done)
  • Scottsdale, AZ (basically Phoenix)
  • Omaha, NE
  • Denver, CO (done)
  • Seattle, WA
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • San Antonio, TX
  • St Louis, MO
  • Pennsylvania, PA
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • Iowa City, IA
I am working on doing the San Antonio, TX one for today, but it is taking FOREVER, so it will likely go up this evening! Sorry, but I will go as fast as I can!


Photobucket

0 comments: