Friday, November 19, 2010

My Review of Women's Gogo-300 Boots in Black Stretch PU

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Gogo-300 Boots by Funtasma

Features:

  • Women's Gogo-300 Boots in Black Stretch PU
  • Part of the Gogo collection
  • Costume shoes
  • Block heel stretch boot
  • 3" heel
  • Available in your choice of:
    • Black Str...


LOVE my boots!

By Beckee from Omaha, NE on 11/19/2010

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too small

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stylish, Versatile, Cute

Cons: Tight around calf

Best Uses: Going Out, Cold Weather, Office, Travel, Date Night, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Mom, Stylish, Fun

I LOVE my boots and wear them with everything! One of the things I love the most is that they are SO versatile! They look fantastic for a night out with s short skirt or under jeans for everyday wear! They are fantastic!

The only caution I give to those buying them is that they are tight on the calves. I have pretty thin legs, but I am pregnant so I am a bit swollen and they are tight on me right now. I hope that will change after pregnancy. However, I would caution that even with an average sized calf, I suspect they would be a bit tight.

I would happily recommend these boots, but only with the caution about the calfs!

Boots with skirt

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product

Boots under jeans

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product, Picture of Product

(legalese)

0 comments: