Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Want to Donate prizes to a fantastic Elementary School?!

Most of you know I am PTO president at my kids' elementary school. I have thus far avoided using my blog as a place to ask for PTO things, but I know many of you own your own businesses and might have something you could donate to our school! Here is what I am looking for:

We have our annual Teacher Appreciation Week coming up and would like to have some gift cards/prizes to give out to the teachers throughout the week. We have a lot of fun stuff planned, but would LOVE to be able to have drawings throughout the week where we give away gift cards or items donated from various businesses.

We will take anything-$5 gift card or a free car (if you are up for donating one from a dealership or something). We need items they can redeem online or locally in Omaha, or that I can get from you through mail in the next week.

We will recognize all businesses that donate in our school newsletter! (And I will recognize them all on my blog and social networks as well!!)

IF you have anything you could donate, PLEASE let me know ASAP by emailing me at beckeesdeals@gmail.com

I really appreciate you considering this and helping out! Thank you!!!!

Photobucket

0 comments: