Monday, March 7, 2011

More great online & Omaha Groupons...sweets and sushi...YUM

Well, it is a great Groupon Day! There are a couple other deals of note. One is and ONLINE deal that looks so tasty! The other is an OMAHA deal that I cannot resist! Here they are:

ONLINE DEAL:

You can spend only $20 for $40 Worth of Gourmet Brownie and Cookie Gifts from Fairytale Brownies if you buy this Groupon. Nice!

To get this tasty online deal just follow these steps:

1. Sign up for Groupon using my referral link here (PLEASE)

2. Then you can click here to see and purchase the sweet deal!

OMAHA DEAL:

I find this deal irresistible as Wes and I LOVE Sushi/Japanese food!! You can spend only $15 for $30 Worth of Japanese Fare and Drinks at Matsu Sushi if you buy this Groupon. Nice!

To get this yummy Omaha deal just follow these steps:

1. Sign up for Groupon using my referral link here (PLEASE)

2. Then you can click here to see and purchase the sweet deal!



Photobucket

0 comments: