Thursday, March 3, 2011

Optimal Sleeping Positions while Pregnant?!!

The picture itself should show how sleep deprived I am...

I get a couple weekly pregnancy email newsletters. Last night I could not sleep...again...as I could not get comfortable, so When I woke up and saw that the newsletter today was titled "Optimal Sleeping Positions While Pregnant," I just hit the delete button without opening it and threw my phone (on which I was reading my email) across the bed.

I just noticed that email again in my trash box (I had accidently trashed another thing I needed and was recovering it). All I could think is "What could it possibly say?!" I still did not open the email, but I am convinced that if I HAD opened it, it would simply have had to say "...There are none, sorry sucker!"

This thought brought to you by the very pregnant Beckee...

Photobucket

0 comments: