Friday, March 25, 2011

Who has tried Maybelline SuperStay 24™ 2-Step Lipcolor?!

Ok ladies, I have to tell you that as a teenager and young adult, I was one of those ladies that rarely went out without make-up, and I was a perfectionist about my makeup. I was a drama major in college so I had to take a number of make up classes and learned a lot about how to apply make up just how I like it. By the time I met my husband, I feel that I had pretty much perfected my make up applications and I could do it QUICK!! LOVE that.

Those of you that know me now are probably saying, WHAT?! Beckee in makeup?! But yes, Beckee is a make up snob. But, I don't wear make up over to drop off at the school or to stop by a playgroup unless I can get it just right. So I wear it less often...Oh the other reason I wear it rarely is that my husband HATES the feeling of makeup on his skin. Which means I don't often wear make-up-especially lipstick-anymore. I would rather have Wes kiss me than look great! How is that for brutally honest?!

One of the issues Wes has with make up-especially lipstick-besides how it feels is that is always gets all over him (transfers) and that through the day it fades and I have to reapply then re-transfer to him.

So, imagine how excited I was when, as a Bzz agent I was given the chance to try out this new Maybelline SuperStay 24™ 2-Step Lipcolor! It looks like just the solution to my lipstick problem...it is a 24-hour longwear lipcolor that doesn't crumble, cake, fade, feather or transfer.

OK-so, NO transfer to Wes and it won't crumble or cake (making that terrible texture Wes hates) or fade so I have to reapply?! AND it won't transfer to Wes?! Um...I cannot wait to try it out!

And guess what, I got my sample from Maybelline and Bzz agent just the other day. I will be testing it out for 24 hours tomorrow, and will report the results, but I wanted to know if any of you have tried it? If so, what did you think?!

**As a Bzz Agent I was given free products for me to try, and I was given coupons to share. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.***
Photobucket

0 comments: