Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Review of Maybeline 24-Hour 2 Step Color

As a Bzz Agent I was given the opportunity to try out the new Maybelline SuperStay 24™ 2-Step Lipcolor.

I have tried other lip colors that claimed to last all day, but none that made a 24 hour claim. I have tested it out a few times now, and have to say, I was impressed with how well it lasted! Admittedly, it did not last 24 hours for me, but I did not have to reapply during the day when I put is on early in the morning. In fact I put it on at 5 am the day I had my baby, and that lasted through the labor and beyond. In pictures taken 12-14 hours (and a childbirth) later, I still had lip color on. I thought it was pretty impressive! Look at this picture of me after my baby was born:

That is what it looked like with no reapplications after hours of labor and delivery! Pretty impressive, right?!

I wanted to also comment on the color selection. There are a lot of colors available and they are really nice vibrant colors. I have 4 different shades and liked them all, but was able to find an absolute favorite in the Forever Chestnut! Fabulous color and will replace my longstanding favorite I have been using!

Overall, I really like the product, though it did not last 24 hours on my lips. It DID last through a lot though!! There are 30 fantastic choices of colors to choose from-something for everyone! I was very happy with the product.

**As a Bzz Agent I was given free products for me to try. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.***


Photobucket

0 comments: