Friday, July 8, 2011

Cereal shopping this morning...

Remember the Hot $5/5 Kellogg's cereals Coupon plus local deal I told you about yesterday? Well, I went over this morning and look what I got:

There are actually 11 cereals there because I bought 2 of the Raisin Bran Crunch. AND you might see that there is a nail clipper in that picture to because I really needed to get that. Here is the receipt.

I spent $12.62 total-take away the $1.69 price of the nail clippers and I spent $10.93 on cereal. Actually you can take away the $.12 of tax too as the clippers were the only taxed item-so we are down to $10.81 for 11 boxes of cereal which means I spent an average of $.98 per box of cereal. Not bad! Even without the $10 in coupons I used, the sale at Bag N Save is pretty decent for cereal right now.

So locals, if you need cereal, head over to Bag N Save today, tomorrow, or Sunday (July 8-10) and snag some. I would go sooner rather than later as it is while supplies last. AND if you have the coupons, you can get an even better deal!!

Photobucket




Photobucket

0 comments: