Friday, November 18, 2011

Get your SWAG on!! GREAT day to join Swagbucks!!!


It has been a while since I posted about one of my favorite things, Swagbucks. So, new readers might wonder what it is. Basically it is a search engine. Why, you ask am I Searching on Swagbucks rather than somewhere else?! Well, it is because you can earn points, or "Swag bucks" which you can put toward prizes or gift cards. AND today, as with EVERY Friday, is Mega Swag Bucks day! That means more chances to earn more Swag Bucks (which will earn you gift cards or prizes faster!!)! So, make sure to use Swag Bucks for all your searching needs today! I know I will be using Swagbucks all day!

If you have not joined yet, click on my referral link here and start earning Swag Bucks with me! This is a GREAT time to join-with Mega Swag Bucks going on today AND if you join by 11/23 and use the code SBPAYSFORME you get 110 SB to start (versus the usual 30)!! As an FYI, I have made $180 in Amazon Gift cards so far and I have 341 Swagbucks which is almost enough to get another $5 Amazon Gift card. (450=$5 Amazon card).

If you are new to Swag Bucks, please read my explanation of Swag Bucks here. And my explanation of the changes to Swagbucks here.

Photobucket

0 comments: