Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BOGO Chicken Sandwiches at BK!! YUM...

Update...please note Megan's comment below that her bk told her there was a mail out coupon for this. As far as I understand it, this should be available without a coupon through March 5. BUT it does say on bk's fb page that it is at participating restaurants and since bks are franchised, I guess this offer could really differ from store to store. So, I recommend calling your local store to see if they are participating.
I saw a commercial last night that Burger King has BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) Chicken Sandwiches. So, I looked it up on their website, and it is true!! Check it out here.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan said...

We tried to go to a Burger King here to get this deal. They wouldn't go for it - claiming that a coupon from the mail was required.

Megan said...

We tried to go to a Burger King here to get this great deal.
They wouldn't do it, claiming that a coupon coming in the mail is required.
Not going back.

beckee said...

Megan, I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I looked into it more, and it really is supposed to be without a Coupon. But quite a few people are reporting similar experiences. Apparently it is only at participating stores though. A few people said they had to show the cashiers the bk website on their phones or really to a manager to get this deal, but there really is not a Coupon. I am so sorry about your experience.