Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FREE Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos TODAY only!!!

YEAH!!! I was one of those teenaged girls that ordered a non-smelly, non-messy meal on a date. Not a salad, but something that would look "reasonable". Then later I would sneak off and eat my smelly seafood, and my messy Taco Bell food. You know, the stuff I REALLY liked to eat! :)

My point here is that I love Taco Bell (and to all those boys that took me to expensive restaurants, I am sorry-I could have saved you a lot of money by telling you this back then...) So, Taco Bell and I go way back and I have always been a fan, but I became a SUPERFAN when they started selling the Doritos Tacos Locos!! Oh.My.Gosh! HEAVEN in a shell!

That all being said, what I REALLY want to share is that TODAY ONLY (October 30, 2012) you can get a free piece of heaven (ie a free Doritos Tacos Locos). Check it out:

If you are not getting the picture (Or can't read it-I barely can), it says that since there was a base stolen duting the World Series, you can get your free Doritos Locos Tacos today (10/30/12) from 2-6 pm. SO excited!!! You can find a Taco Bell location near you here
Photobucket


0 comments: