Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Soft Scrub All Purpose Cleanser Review + Sweepstakes

As I have mentioned before, I am a Purex Insider and as such I get to try a lot of awesome products. Most recently I was sent some Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser to test out! (Make sure you check out the Sweepstakes info at the end of the post!!)

What is it?

 Well, first, as the ads say, Soft Scrub "Makes Surfaces happy!" :)

 Here are a few other things I learned about Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser:
  • Improved formula with superior cleaning power (more whitening power and less residue for better rinsing)
  • All new bottle design  & New cap (for improved dispensing, preventing spills)
  • Fresh Lemon Scent
What did I think?

I thought it was fabulous. The new cap and bottle design really make it easier to dispense and I did not spill it! (This may sound like it is not a big thing, but I truly have a problem with spilling things, so that was actually awesome!)

The Soft Scrub cleans well and really does leave less residue than other products I have used before. Worked really well! 

And I have to talk about the scent. Anyone who knows me or has followed this blog for long knows that I have a real issue with the smell of cleaning products and chemicals. I basically hate them and generally stick to a certain brand because that brand has a smell I can stand. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the smell of the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser is actually nice! I actually LIKED it (shockingly)! It really smells lemon-y! It is a true Lemon Cleanser that smells great-not in that fake lemony smell, but like actual lemons. I was so happy with that! My favorite part of this was that it was a smell I liked in a product that cleaned my house well!!

Where can you find Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser online?
  1. Check the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser website here
  2. Like them on Facebook here
"What's this Sweepstakes you speak of, Beckee?!"

So, Soft Scrub is hosting a sweepstakes along with the release of the new Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser website here. One grand prize winner will receive $1000 AND a one year supply of Soft Scrub coupons. 250 additional winners will receive one Soft Scrub coupon. You can enter that sweepstakes here!

And FYI, I will be hosting my own giveaway for a few free Soft Scrub coupons. Coming soon!! Watch for it! 

By way of disclosure, Soft Scrub provided a free sample of their Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser website here so I could review it. As always, all opinions expressed are my own! 

Photobucket

0 comments: