Saturday, January 7, 2017
- Rainier Lanes Bowling at 415 W Heron, Aberdeen (Fun place to bowl with a mini golf area and some arcade games. It's right by Safeway)
- Lake Sylvia at 1812 N Lake Sylvia Rd, Montesano, WA 98563. LOVE this place. The only reason it's not on my list is because it is Montesano! Go there! (You need a Discover Pass)
- Harborena at 2112 Simpson Ave in Hoquiam. Fun Skating spot. My kids loved it.
- Extreme Fun Center in the Mall at 901 S Boone St in Aberdeen. This place opened right about the time we moved away, but we went back to visit and spent some time here. If we lived in Aberdeen still, this would be a major hang out I am sure! It is a lot of fun! Check it out!
- Coming Attractions Movie Theater in the mall at 1017 S Boone St (the other side of the mall from the Extreme Fun Center).
Labels: #Aberdeen, #TopFive, 7th Street Kids, 7th Street Theater, Aberdeen, Baseball, Bishop Center, Extreme Fun Center, Finch, Harborena, Lake Sylvia, Little League, Rainier Lanes B, Sam Benn, Top Five, YMCA | 0 comments
- McCormick Stillman Railroad Park at 7301 E Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale. It is a blast! Do not miss it.
- Pools are a huge deal in AZ since it is so hot! Most houses have pools, so if you live there, make friends, if you stay at a hotel, plan to make use of the pool, or if all else fails, go to a public pool. There is a list of public pools here.
- Professional Baseball teams do Spring Training in Scottsdale/Phoenix area. If you are there for that, make sure to catch a game!
Labels: #TopFive, Baseball Spring Training, Camelback, Chocofin, Fountain Hills, Lost Dog Wash Trail, Mccormick Stillman Park, McDowell Sonaran Preserve, Phoenix, Phoenix Zoo, Scottsdale, Top Five, Wet N Wild | 0 comments