Monday, December 28, 2009

**Skatedaze deals in Omaha

First I want to say the my favorite website in Omaha to find steals and deals around town is http://www.momsofomaha.com/. I also get emails from a number of places around town, and check other websites as well as getting emails from my good friend Tausha about the free events she has found around town. But, most of the deals I find listed elsewhere are posted on the Moms of Omaha site. So, I just want to throw that out there. I will not be posting everything they list, mostly just free things, or really great deals I want to share. So, you can check out that website if you are interested in more ideas...

Ok-can I just note that I love Skatedaze right now? Seriously! In case you have not heard, they have FREE birthday parties going on right now for a limited time. The party includes about 45 minutes in a party room, hot dogs and soda, and free play in the playdazium (basically a giant McDonalds play land, a bouncer, and a ball pit) for up to 8 kids. The catch is that you cannot bring in cake so, if you want cake, you have to get a dozen cupcakes for $15. So, that part sucks, but it's basically $15 for a whole party and there is no mess at your house. We did it for Solace's birthday this month, and I am hoping the deal continues for Ender's birthday in April. Skatedaze also has FREE Mom & Me play for free play days in the playdazium Tuesday-Friday from 10 am-3pm. Note-this program is suspended until school is back in on Jan 6th. Please see details for both programs on their website at http://www.skatedaze.com/. They are listed on right side of the page. Check it out!

0 comments: