Saturday, January 2, 2010

50% Off at Shutterfly + free shipping


Shutterfly has a New Years Deal where you can get up to 50% off photo books, calendars, Stationary and more until January 13th. You can also get free shipping on orders over $40 using the code SHIP40.
I just looked it up and it appears the calendars (Buy one get one 50% off), Archive Cd's and stationary cards are 50% off, Cards & Canvas Prints are 25% off, and Photo Books, Address Labels and Stationary gifts are 20% off. I am not sure there are any really great deals here with the exception of possibly the Archive DVD. If all I have to do is upload all the photos I have onto their site and they will archive them for me-that would save me a lot of time and hassle-well worth the cost I think...I will look into that one.

0 comments: