Friday, January 15, 2010

**About Swagbucks

OK, so, let me talk about Swagbucks again. According to their website, Swagbucks is "An online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called 'Swag Bucks', which can be redeemed for exclusive swagbucks.com merchandise."

I joined about a month ago. There are different ways to earn swagbucks-the easiest of which is just using their search engine to do your internet searches. By doing so, you will randomly win swagbucks. There are other ways as well-occasionally they will email you a code for swagbucks, or you can shop through their partners, or accept offers from their partners. I have earned all 59 of my points from websearches and codes I was sent or found on their webpage. I have been surprised at how often get swagbucks for searches.

Best part is you can use those Swagbucks for gift cards. Many bloggers have paid for Christmas partly by using Swagbucks and redeeming their points for gift cards-essentially free money!

Check out their website and see if you want to join, and if you do want to join, you can do so using my referal link here. Of course I should disclose that I will benefit by getting points on my account if you join through my referral link! I would so love it if you used my referral and join up to hopefully get some sweet gift cards eventually! :)

0 comments: