Thursday, January 21, 2010

**GREAT Hyvee trip last Saturday

Probably my favorite shopping trip/deal in recent time! It was a good shopping day last Saturday and I went to Old Navy's sale where I got some great deals, then I went over to Hyvee's hot deals sale that I told you about here. The picture above is the loot I scored there which cost a total of $28.21!!

Here is a list of everything I bought in the picture:
2-Half Gallon Hyvee Orange Juices
1 Smart Balance Sour Cream (it was on sale for 88 cents and I had a $1 off coupon-made 12 cents on that one)
2 Jack's Pizza's
Heritage Coffee (No I do not drink coffee, but it and the cups came free with my plates)
2 boxes Kelloggs Frosted Flakes (99 cents each and I had a coupon for $1 off 2-so 50 cents each)
2 StarKist Creations (1 was free with coupon)
2 Tone's spices (had a coupon for those)
1 bag Stacy's Pita Chips (Free with coupon)
1 package Chinet plates
1 package Chinet warm drink insulated cups (free with plates)
1 bag Tortilla shells
5 bags Kraft cheese (5 for $6 with a $5 catalina back-meaning $5 "coupon" back to use at my next Hyvee visit-so ends up being 20 cents each!)
3 Pepsi brand 2 liters of soda (77 cents each)
Bananas (7 pounds at 28 cents per pound)
10 pounds 73 percent lean ground beef (just less than $10 for that)

Whew-what a GREAT invigorating shopping trip for me!

0 comments: