Thursday, January 14, 2010

**Noodles and Company


Have you ever been to Noodles and Company? It is great!! I have always liked it because they have great food and they send me great deals in my email. Why, you ask, is Beckee getting great emails full of Noodles and Co deals? It is because I joined their eclub a couple years ago. When you sign up, they send a welcome email that has some sort of deal (maybe a free dish?!-I cannot remember-it was a while ago), and on your birthday you get a free meal, and they send you a surprise on your anniversary of being a member. It is GREAT! And you too can sign up! Just go here to subscribe to receive Noodlegrams and start feeling the love!

No one paid me for or gave me any benefit from posting this opinion, though I have eaten great free food there before!


Thanks to Joy for reminding me of this deal so I can share it with all of you!

0 comments: