Monday, March 8, 2010

Do these freebies really work?

This is a repost from a while back. Still valid and good info...

A few people have asked me if I actually go to all the sales and get all the freebies (I do not, but I try to get the deals I need and I sign up for almost all the freebies). I have also been asked whether these freebies actually work. (YES, but not always!)

Now, it takes a while before you start seeing things in your mailbox. Often, I get something in the mail that I have forgotten ever requesting. So, to keep track a bit better of what works, I have started going back in my blog posts and putting two stars next to the post name of all the posts where I have seen the product or personally gone shopping for or gotten that deal. Now you can see what deals are working for me. Just in case you wondered...

Please leave a comment and let me know what deals or samples you have gotten. I LOVE comments and I LOVE hearing from you!

0 comments: