Wednesday, February 17, 2010

**FREE sample of Crest 3D Whitestrip


I was so glad to see this freebie posted because it gives me the opportunity to tell you about something I have been testing out! About a month or so ago, Daily Candy sent me Crest 3D toothpaste, mouthwash & a whitening strip to test out. I have LOVED them. My teeth really were whiter after the strip, and have continued to whiten with use of the mouthwash and toothpaste! I am hooked and will likely pay up to buy it after I run out of my sample! Really worked for me.

And the great news is that you can go here to get a FREE sample of Crest 3D WhiteStrips with Advance Seal from WalMart! Click on “Skip” to bypass the intro and then you should see the sample tab to click on (the last tab on the right). Allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.

Thank you Des Moines Coupon Mom.


Photobucket

0 comments: