Friday, February 19, 2010

**How can we get free and high value coupons?!

Many of you have asked me how I get so many great free coupons and high value coupons. A lot of those come from just contacting the company. I have told you before, and will probably tell you again, about the value of being a consumer with an opinion. I have tried to encourage you to email companies and let them know what you think of their products (whether positive or negative). And I have tried to tell you about the benefits of doing so (although this is a long post, I engourage you to read what I wrote here).

The reason I am thinking about this right now is that Mama Cheaps posted an AWESOME list today. It will be a great resource! It is a list of companies that will send you free coupons and high value coupons when you contact them! Please, see the post here.


Photobucket

0 comments: