Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Sac President's Day Sale

I am sure you are scratching your head and wondering how I can write about frugal and Love Sacs in the same breath, and honestly I can't. Love Sacs are a bit out of my current price range, so in spite of growing up with ShawnyD, the founder of Love Sac, I still do not own one. But even a frugal, penny-pinchin, coupon clippin mama like me has a splurging wish list, and let me tell you, a Love Sac is at the top of mine!

Why you ask is Beckee rambling on about this? Well, I think if you are going to buy something you want, you should do it when they are on sale! And this weekend, Love Sac is having a 10% off (online & in stores) or 90 days no interest no payments (only in stores with approved credit) Presidents Day Sale. So, if you are in the market for a Love Sac right now, go check out the sale here.

Also, in the email I got about this sale it said:

You can always STALK us on Facebook and Twitter to receive LoveSac news, special discounts and promotions and if you want to get a special discount off your purchase right now just text LOVESACWEB to 32075 and you will receive a special discount code that can be used for your Web or Store purchase!
FYI-no one asked me to blog about this or compensated me in any way for this post. I just thought you might want to know about it!


Photobucket

0 comments: