Saturday, February 27, 2010

**My House Party Was a Blast!

Sorry about the lack of posts yesterday, but thanks to House Party and Arnolds/Oroweat Sandwich Thins I was busy having a party!

The party was a successful lunch with friends with lots of visiting and fun and of course GREAT food! Thanks to this party, I was able to try Arnolds/Oroweat Sandwich Thins for the first time (along with many of my friends), and boy were they good! I am sold! And I even discovered a new sandwich to add to my top 5 faves! Here it is: Sandwich Thins bread, hummus, feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, bacon & avacado! YUMMY!

I will post pictures from the party next week when I can download them, and in the meantime, you should all go sign up for Houseparty.com and if you get selected to host a party I would be happy to attend! :)


Photobucket

0 comments: