Friday, February 12, 2010

Raisingolives.com's rain gutter book shelves!

My friend Chelsey emailed me a link to this blog post on Raisingolives.com and I just fell in love with this idea! And since it is a frugal way to make something nice (and functional) in your home, I wanted to share it with you!

It is instructions for how to make "rain gutter book shelves" in your house. Have you seen these before? They are so cute (when you go to the blog post, you will see what I mean!) I am so excited to try this out (as soon as the house gets clean!) When I get to this-I will post the pictures. In the meantime, please read about it here. Amazing!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Thanks for the link.

I hope that you enjoy these shelves as much as we have when you get them installed!