Friday, March 26, 2010

Babies...coming to theatres Mothers Day weekend!



I am a member of Bzzagent.com and recently they contacted me about a new movie coming out in theatres called Babies. I was given exclusive access to content from the movie, and I am now able to share more about this movie with you. No, it is not a deal, just a cute upcoming film you might be interested in seeing.

According to BzzAgents, "This new film is a visually stunning and joyful new film that simultaneously chronicles the lives of four of the world’s newest human inhabitants - in Mongolia, Namibia, San Francisco, and Tokyo, respectively -- from first breath to first steps. Plus, in the end these babies are CUTE!" I have watched some of the previews and I cannot help but agree that is looks CUTE!

Check out the trailer here:


And while I have you attention, let me introduce you to one of the Babies, Ponijao from Namibia.

Ponijao lives in Namibia with her family, including her parents and eight older brothers and sisters. Ponijao’s family is part of the Himba tribe, and lives in a small village with other families, following traditions including speaking their own (Himba) language. The men in the Himba tribe are generally off looking after the cattle and searching for grass, so Ponijao is most often with her mother and other female relatives; she plays, eats, and is bathed through the traditional method of mixing concrete red ochre with oil. Ponijao’s favorite things to do are dance and play with other children in the tribe.

I am so excited to see this movie! It really just looks too cute!

Photobucket

0 comments: