Monday, March 8, 2010

FREE birthday dinner at Benihana (the worlds best restaurant)

My sister told me about this deal a long time ago and somehow I forgot to blog about it and now it is all over the frugal blogs! So, sorry I missed being the first to tell you.

Anyway, if you go here and sign up for their email list, Benihana will send you a Birthday certificate for a free meal (a $30 value).

Benihana is by far my favorite all time restaurant. I have not lived near one for 6 years now and I still CRAVE it often! LOVE it! So, this hurts that I cannot use this. You all better make good use of it for me! Maybe I will join and plan a trip to visit my family for my birthday...I could go to the Greek festival too while I am there and it would be heaven!!   :)

Thanks Andrea!


Photobucket

0 comments: