Monday, March 22, 2010

FREE Egg hunts & photos

There are a lot of fun Easter Egg Hunts coming up over the next few weeks. I noticed that my local Hy-Vee has one coming up this Saturday, but you have to sign up for it ahead of time. So, you might check with your local Hy-Vee to see if they have an Easter Egg hunt coming up that you could do with your kids. A few years ago I went to a Hy-vee egg hunt with the 2 oldest kids and the eggs had candy AND free coupons for various things in the store. It was fun for mom & the kids!

I also saw in yesterday's Bass Pro Shop ad that they will be having Easter Egg Hunts, Pictures with the Easter Bunny, and Crafts for Kids. These events are running mostly on the weekends from March 27-April 4. The pictures are running through the week. I am excited to get a photo of the 4 kids! To see all the details and to find a participating location near you, click here.

Photobucket

0 comments: