Saturday, April 17, 2010

Did you get a surprise from Kohl's in your mail?!

Every once in a while I like to post about the great mail I get. I figure it might show how the feebies and deals really do work and come and maybe it will help you to be as excited as I am about the things I post!! Also, when I get things in the mail that I posted about, I go back to that post and put stars by them so you can see that I have actually seen that deal/freebie!

That being said, I can tell you that when I got home from a week long vacation, I had a TON of coupons, deals and freebies to go through (with hardly a bill in sight!). I did not keep a list of all those, but I am about to go mark the posts with stars again.

TODAY in the mail, besides a bank statement (yes I still get those in snail mail) and a Netflix movie, I got a lot of things I have written about. I got 2 coupons from Lofthouse cookies for $1 each, my coupon for FREE Clariol Natural Instincts hair color, my FREE Cosmo magazine (from my free subscription), and a bonus exciting freebie!! Kohl's sent me a $10 gift card good toward the purchase of ANYTHING in the store between April 21 and May 1! WOWSA!!! I am LOVING that!!

Check you mail carefully and maybe you too will get this (or another) great surprise! 

Photobucket

0 comments: