Thursday, April 8, 2010

Picaboo Free Photo book still available for a limited time

Reader Heidi emailed me to let me know that the following Picaboo deal is working still. They have extended the deadline, but I am not sure how long it will go on. The email I have says "limited time". If you have not done this yet, I would do it now before it is gone. Thanks for the 411 Heidi!

I LOVE free Photo books! In fact all the free photo books in December were a major factor in me starting this blog.

So, I am pleased to share with you that another company, Picaboo is offering free photo books to new customers. Just click here to get signed up with them. Then they will send you an email with your photo code in it.

Offer is good "for a limited time". Your free book includes 20 pages and you choose from large classic, classic leather or classic custom photo book (a $39.99 value). You will have to pay shipping costs ($8.99) and any tax. But still a good deal-these look like really high quality. I have done mine, and I cannot wait to get it!!

You do have to download their program to make your book. Just an FYI!


Photobucket

0 comments: