Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beckee's Business...more posts later today!!

Readers,

Please forgive me if my Beckee's Best Omaha Grocery Round up is late today. My newspaper is soaked through, I need to clean up this lovely mess I live in, and I woke up with the worst allergies and pressure headache ever. I think my remaining posts for today may be later. Sorry. I am going to rest for a bit, clean up, then I will be back to find some great deals! Thanks for your patience and understanding!

In the meantime, Check out the latest Tuesdays Travels blog from yesterday here (it is all about Hawaii).

If you are dying for a deals fix, check out some of my favorite deals blogs: Couponing to Disney, Mojo Savings, Combat Clippers, My Frugal Adventures, and The Freebie Blogger. For local Omaha/Nebraska deals, you should check out Mom Saves Money, and for local Salt Lake City/Utah deals I like Freebies 2 Deals.

And, If you see a great deal that you think my readers should see-PLEASE post it on the Facebook page and/or email me and I will get it posted as soon as I get a chance to.

Again, Thanks for your patience and understanding!




Photobucket

0 comments: