Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Check your Kraft First Taste Accounts!! Lots of great offers...

If you have a Kraft First Taste account, I recommend you go log in and see if you have any offers. I checked mine last night (while I was up with my sick child), and I had the following 6 free offers in my account (they will send me coupons for the following free items):

 
  • ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  • OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  • RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
  • KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29)
  • KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  • DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)

(It said all coupons would be delivered in 6 to 8 weeks and are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 8/31/2010. Over a $20.00 value.)
 
GO check your accounts and let me know if you got the same offer! I sure hope you do!

 

 

Photobucket

0 comments: