Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick note to say Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Being a mom is really the most amazing job out there-it is hard but rewarding, and I am so glad there is a day just to celebrate how great moms are! Because really, you are great!! Happy Mothers Day!

(And for those of you without kids, I want you to know that I consider this your day as well-you are the aunts and the friends that my kids love, adore and look up to. You are like "other mothers"-and not in that creepy Coraline way-for my kids and for the kids around you-so I celebrate you today too! Thanks for being great examples to my kids and thanks for helping them to be the best version of themselves they can be! Maybe we should just say Happy women's day?!)

Happy Mothers Day ladies!!

Photobucket

0 comments: