Sunday, May 16, 2010

In-Store Coupon : Weekly In-Store Specials : Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby

OK, so I made this Dora cake for my child's 2nd birthday this past week, adn because I am so cheap...er...frugal...I did not go get any cake making supplies that I needed that would have made it easier to make, and would have made it look better. You can see the cake above and see that is turned out cute, but it could have been better, and more importantly, it could have been easier to make!

If you have any birthdays or cake making events coming up, you will want to print out the In-Store Coupon : Weekly In-Store Specials from Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby. It is 40% off Wilton products! AWESOME. So, print off the coupon at the link above, take it in to Hobby Lobby and make cakes that are cute and much easier! This coupon is valid May 17-May 22.

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments: