Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day!

I am stealing the following from my dad's Facebook status because it so perfectly says what I want to say today for Memorial Day:

I would like to speak in terms of praise due to the many brave officers and soldiers who have fought in the cause of the war.”
~Abraham Lincoln

We should praise all of the brave officers and soldiers who have fought in all wars including those who are serving today. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Today, we honor you, thank you and remember all of you who have served. We all have family and/or friends who have served and I am truly grateful for each and every one of the men and women that serve our Country bravely each and every day.

On a personal note, I want to publicly thank our dear uncle/brother/brother-in-law, Tyson who has served in Afghanistan, and is now at home with is wife and children! He has served his country and fought for our rights! We are proud of him, and grateful for his service! Tyson, we just send our love and our thanks for fighting well for our country!



Photobucket

0 comments: